Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Warren Jeffs in Colorado City Recently!

Told the Faithful people that the Lord was displeased with the condition of their yards.
It must be time to spring clean!

The funny thing is that it all happens between midnight and six in the morning. Talk about turning on the light and watching the cockroaches scramble.

110 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever want some FUN, go cruising around CC. (after midnight)

onthestreet said...

Someone's cruisin for a bruisin:
Last Post in Women’s Rights thread got booted to archives, so I thought you’d all very much enjoy it. See, I’m not so conceited:

mugwump said...
I don't think I'd be so judgemental streetie. For with what judgement you judge you shal be judged. You expect to be saved by obedience of law. If you fail at one point you are guilty of all. I didn't say that of my own. Look it up. 4/25/2006 2:21 PM

Faithful Woman said...
Didn't you pull your head out yet Street? 4/26/2006 3:59 PM



SWAMPY: 4/25/2006 2:21 PM

STREET'S Reply: And I didn't say what I just wrote "of my own". LOOK IT UP.


"f" woman (4/26/2006 3:59 PM):

If you are not virgin, your are OUT! Period! (Rev. 14:1):

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
4/26/2006 11:27 PM

Anonymous said...

If you ever want some FUN, go cruising around CC. (after midnight)

ANON 11:18, Dude you are so right!
Read this article: TEXT

It's a scary place, lets hope YFZ doesn't become the same.

Anonymous said...

If this felon was recently sighted, here's where you can report Warren Jeffs activities anonymosly. Call 1-800-CRIME-TV

Or on internet: http://www.amw.com/report_tip/

Anonymous said...

Give us all a break Margart Olds Holm (cooke),is a funny person. In all my life I have never seen such a Story. Every time I go down the boulevard in St George I all of a sudden notice everyone following me. I just can't live my life. Every corner I turn everyone is following me. Please quit following me everyone. I am so scared, I saw my shadow following my and I just about Jumped out of my skin. I all most called the cops but I think they are following me. I think Lester Cooke the one I had an affair with when I was married to my Husband is behind me. Please send me some help please help I am so afraid. Funny Lady Funny Lady. (Ruth Cooke) (Margaret Cooke) Does that ring a bell everyone. Go get a life please everyone is so sick of you. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I saw Ruth Cooke in a documentary film preview. She was crying talking of nightmares of her children in danger. Can someone say w/o 2 much detail why she was cast out or whatever? Forgive me; but the American press cannot be trusted.

Anonymous said...

If you FLDS don't like the way the country is run and don't want to follow the same rules of living as the rest of the United States, then why don't you leave it? You all say the American Press is so bad. Why don't you go to India and see how their press is? Why don't you just leave this country if it is such an awful and sinful place? Instead of complaining and complaining about it LEAVE it. Doesn't that make sense?

Anonymous said...

noitdontmakesenseidontknowwhy

Anonymous said...

Ruth Cooke is scitsiphranic. she is on medication and has counseling. Lester Cooke is her brother. He is a drug addict. Margret olds cooke was living with Lester Cooke. All of then are crazy as coons. Forget the whole thing. Laurie Allen came out and filmed this crazy woman. She drinks too. She took advantage of people to get glory. and you are right, every one is sick of you. Please can the tap. Did't you watch the canadaian show that said Ruth was crazy? and every one who knows her knows this is true.

saar said...

Yup! That's what happens when you give your decisions over to someone else and decide not to take responsiblity for YOURSELF.

mugwump said...

From his last post you would think that Streetie is a Jehovah's Witness not LDS or any form thereof. Why do I say that? According to JW's roving pests only those same 144,000 are the saved and they are all JW's. I don't know how many JW's there are world wide, and I really don't care, but, there are a lot more than 144K. I guess all those who are surplus to the original number are just like the sheeple in all cults, they are deluded.

Problem: How do you know that the 144,000 are not those people who were saved from the mark of the beast from the time of the Great Tribulation? The whole thing depends upon you veiw of dispensational pre-millenism. We could discuss that until the teturn of Christ and neither of us would change our mind.

Please note: I SAID WERE SAVED, not will be saved. The salvation is an accomplished fact and not for speculation.

Anonymous said...

FLDS man defies Prophet, agrees to pay taxes.

Patrick Pipkin, 23, of Colorado City, AZ, publicly defied FLDS Prophet Warren Jeffs last week and appeared at a meeting with Bruce Wisan, the Salt Lake City accountant who was recently appointed as Special Fiduciary to oversee property owned by the United Effort Plan trust.

Story is in the Eldorado Success

www.myeldorado.net

Anonymous said...

Dispensational Pre-Millenism?

What in the Heck is that?

I don't find that in the concordance of my King James Version.

You got some extra scripture you're not telling us about, Mugwump?

Anonymous said...

Funny that no one can tell me why you all stick around if you hate it so much here in America. Again, if you are all so miserable with the laws of this country then why stay here? I'm sure that Pakistan, Syria, Somalia...all those places would be happy to have you in their countries. Most likely they won't even treat you as well as Sinful American Laws, Politicians and Media.You should try though. See how much better it is elsewhere.

mugwump said...

You won't find it a concordance.

Dispensational: The ordering of events under Divine Authority.

Example: God says, "It is finished." A series of events bringing about the end of time begins immediately.

Pre = prior to

Millinium = See Revelation Chapter 20. Refers to the various events and persons involved in and affected by the events of the Millinial reign of Christ.

As I previously stated, we could discuss this from now on and in all probability would not agree so, I have simply given definitions to the words which you questioned, the meaning of Dispensational Pre-Millenialism.

mugwump said...

Millennium = a period of 1000 years.

Anonymous said...

It's spelled "schizophrenia," Ruth, and the medicine will help if you'll let it. You're not a retard; you simply have a chemical imbalance. You're no more a retard if you need medicine than someone who has a broken arm and needs a cast.

Mostly I think you just want a bunch of attention and pity more than help.

Anonymous said...

Gee, you sound just like a doctor or a counslor. Let me try the spelling. schizophrenia. wow. i did it. and frankly medicine is good. Great free drugs. And i am a retard. Just that simple. See you even say it. and can you be sure that any thing on this blog is true? And can you say for sure, that any thing in the media is true. And can you say for sure that this idiot you call Ruth is posting this blog? and for that matter, can you say that most of what you hear is true? Did you see the things you speak of for real; I mean did any of you happen to see WArren Jeffs in colorado city or is it just another water scare?

Anonymous said...

Like the tin can tinkling of people starving to death? and in another post some one is telling of great good gardens, and rain, roses and great beauty is around. Makes me wonder if you all need medication; take the good lady's {5;30} advice and seek counseling. And wild winds are on the wheather now.

Anonymous said...

To the idiot who said this
"Forgive me; but the American press cannot be trusted."

Well, I am not a big main "American Press" lover, but if it was not for those newspapers and TV stations in Arizona and Utah Press keeping pressure on this group they would of fallen through the cracks of society and really run amuck.

As for Ruth Cooke, she is a lady troubled with demons of the past she cannot let go of. Go back in the archives of this blog and you will read her story in her own words.

Anonymous said...

To the Ladies who are husband hopping and the Men who are Stealing and Lying:

Perhaps you think that God is good and will therefore overlook your sins. But if you were guilty of terrible crimes in a civil court and said to the judge, "Judge, I am guilty, but I believe that you are a good man and will therefore overlook my crimes," the judge would probably respond by saying, "You are right about one thing; I am a good man, and it's because of my goodness that I am going to see that justice is done, that you are punished for your crimes."

The very thing that many are hoping will save them on Judgment Day, God's "goodness," will be the very thing that will condemn them. If God is good, He should punish murderers. liars, thieves, etc., and Hell will be their dreadful fate.

What a terrible place Hell must be. If you read in the newspaper that a man received a $5 fine for a crime, you could conclude that his crime was insignificant. But if a man received multiple life sentences, you could conclude that his crime was heinous. In the same way, we can catch a glimpse of how terrible sin must be in the sight of God by looking to the punishment given for it--eternal punishment.



Ungrateful humanity never bothers to thank God for His wonderful blessings of color, light, food, joy, beauty, love, and laughter, so He will take those blessings away from them. Instead of proving their gratitude by obedience to His will, they use His name to curse. Their punishment will be just, but severe to the uttermost.


Can you see your predicament? You are guilty of sinning against God Himself, and, because you have a conscience, you have sinned "with knowledge." Isn't it true that every time you lied, stole, lusted, etc., you did it with knowledge that it was wrong?

Does the fact that you have sinned against God scare you? It should. You have actually angered Him by your sin. The Bible says His wrath abides on you, that you are an "enemy of God in your mind through wicked works." But let fear work for your good, in the same way that a fear of jumping out of a plane at a great height would make you put on a parachute. Let your will to live open your heart to the Gospel of salvation.

I am not the only one who doesn't want you to end up in Hell. The people behind this Web site cared enough to post this information and risk your rejection and ridicule, and God Himself is not willing that you perish.

To make clear what an incredible thing He has done for you in the Gospel, let's look again to civil law:



Imagine that you are standing in front of a judge, guilty of very serious crimes. All the evidence has been presented and there is no doubt about your guilt. The fine for your crime is $250,000 or imprisonment, but you haven't two pennies to rub together. The judge is about to pass sentence...he lifts his gavel, when someone you don't even know steps in and pays the fine for you. The moment you accept that payment, you are free to go. Justice has been served, the law has been satisfied, and what's more, the stranger who paid your fine showed how much he cares for you. His payment was evidence of his love.

That's what God did for you, in the person of Jesus Christ. You are guilty. He paid the fine 2,000 years ago. It is that simple. The Bible puts it this way: "he was bruised for our iniquities...Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the Law being made a curse for us...God commended His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Isaiah 53:5, Galatians 3:13, Romans 5:8)

It was no small thing for Jesus to die for us. The only thing that would satisfy the demands of Eternal Law was the suffering death of the sinless Son of God. What love God must have for you! He suffered unspeakable agony, so that you wouldn't have to be punished for your sins. His sacrificial death and resurrection mean that you need no longer be in debt to the Law, and God can now grant you everlasting life if you obey Him -- death no longer has a legal hold upon those who belong to Jesus Christ.

Two men were offered a parachute while seated in a plane. The first man was told it would improve his flight, but the second man was informed he had to make a 25,000 foot jump. When the flight struck severe turbulence, the first man took his parachute off, because as far as he was concerned it didn't improve the flight. But, during the same violent turbulence, the second man clung tighter to his parachute. Each man's motive for putting the parachute on determined whether or not they would keep it on.

In the same way, the reason you should "put on the Lord Jesus Christ" shouldn't be to find peace, joy, true happiness, to have your marriage healed or your problems fixed, etc. (to have your flight improved). It should be to escape the jump to come—because of the fact that you have to pass through the door of death. Then, when the flight gets bumpy (when problems come) you won't fall away from the faith.

What should you then do? Simply repent and put your trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. Don't put it off until tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

and spring is a beautiful time to clean. It looks so beautiful. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

There are 2 "Cook/Cooke" families in the Creek. Margaret Holm is a COOK. The poster, Ruth, is a COOKE.

DIfferent families with different spellings of the surname - remember THAT.

It is important to differentiate between the two.

Anonymous said...

FBI charges Warren Jeffs with second count of unlawful flight. Sounds like feds are getting more serious about catching him!
http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_117193637.html

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_3759164?source=rss

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there ARE two family names Cook/Cooke in CC; however, Margaret Holm CookE is one of the Cooke family if she is still married to Lester Cooke, Jack Cooke's son and Ruth Cooke's sister. None of the other Cooks have been mentioned here; in fact they have gone by other names for YEARS(i.e. Johnson, Musser, Wyler)so differentiate all you want but get your facts straight first.

Anonymous said...

Lets put it this way; Margret old married a holm. Then she lived with Lester Cooke. Ruth Cooke is Lesters sister. I am not sure if Margret olds holm married Lester. That would make her neither Ruth's sister or a Cooke. If she married Lester That would make her a Cooke with no relation to Ruth except she lived with or married Lester Cooke. Ruth Cooke has nothing to do with either Lester or Margret. Ruth Cooke has been on disability and medication for seven years. Ever since they took her daughter away. And incedentally when you go back in genioligy, Cook came from the same place as Cooke. Who cares any how. Do you not clearly remember the poster who said they did not care? end the matter. No one can help this woman. It is true she is possed of demons of the past.

Anonymous said...

And incadentally Lester Cooke is a drug addict. makes you wonder doesn't it. Maybe margret picked up a few bad habits. Course, i would not know; do not take my word for it. rumor and talk is for idiots; and can any of you be sure what is truth upon a blog like this? Maybe i just took my daily dose of medication.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the makings of a successful television series. But this one wouldn't be on HBO. It would be a "daytime drama".

Anonymous said...

"Days of our Wives"

Jax said...

And incadentally Lester Cooke is a drug addict. makes you wonder doesn't it. Maybe margret picked up a few bad habits. Course, i would not know; do not take my word for it. rumor and talk is for idiots;

So, you spread a rumor, Lester being a drug addict, and then say rumors are for idiots?

Anonymous said...

Like i said, drugs do weird things. stalk it up to another drug addict, idiot.

Anonymous said...

And since the subject was brought up, Lester was kicked out by Dick when he was under eighteen. Margret olds is fifteen or sixteen years older than him. I think it was a good thing she left our city. Too bad she did not stay gone. And you are right; days of our lies. olds lies.

Anonymous said...

In truth she had, had all her children before she met this Cooke. And he was an underage boy. too bad, for him.

Anonymous said...

whatever you all need to get you facts straight. ALL of you. man you all talk about stuff that you have no idea about. If you are going to talk smack about people at least be honest with it.(Mom says that you should work on the inforomed part too cause thats all we do is walk around correcting all you misinformed peoples. It makes progress real hard when all you are doing is correcting the misconceptions.)

Anonymous said...

well, set the record straight.

Anonymous said...

cause you are right about the misinformation. and it does get tireing. set the record straight. especially if you are margret. How many children did you have with this boy?

Anonymous said...

What about margarets handdicap little girl she had from lester the molester. She cheated on her husband and had a baby out of wedlock. Then got on welfare and now she lives with another older man she is not married too. Sounds like a perfect role model to represent the uep. She is a women of adultery and her deceitfulness needs to be published in the weekly magazine. My goodness can't anyone get a grip on this woman. She is so interesting she reminds me of flora. She trys to make money anyway she can. She makes me puke. Any decient person would shutter at her crap. Besides I know most of the People in CCA and everyone of them is genuine. They are a little gunshy about the media that tells lies to sell papers, anyone would be that way. I drive down the streets and everyone is polite and friendly. I quess the saying goes The wicked flee when no man pursues. Margarets article in the weekly paper is horrific and discusting to say the least. There is no honor among theives.

Faithful Woman said...

I met Margaret at the last town/UEP meeting. She seemed to be respectable and informed on the issues at hand.

Being a UEP advisor to the fiduciary is a thankless position.

Margret and Caroline are very brave women for accepting those positions, they didn't look for them, but were asked if they would serve.

As with any elected official, let their private life be private. Let the test be if they serve their position well. So far I think they have done admirably.

For all those tearing her down, I am here to support her.

Anonymous said...

give me a break, you sound like they are holy women. shame shame shame.

Faithful Woman said...

You give them a break.

They are human and trying to do a job.

Before stoning them, see if you yourself are without sin.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but I believe the women who jump from husband to husband at the whim of Warren or their own whims are adulterous.

So don't cast stones, about a lady who has the nerve to speak out.

At Uncle Rulon and other "Prophets" were obsessed with Adultery and now Warren's perfect group wreaks of it.

Let's talk about that. Warren's church is full of adulterous men and women, in the pretense of being HOLY.

It is going to take decades to undo the mental damage of the children in these unions, if you think Ruth is a mess, well stand back more are to come.

And you right on with the statement "There is no honor among thieves." Warren has taken thievery to a new level.

Anonymous said...

I quess if someone paid tithings to the LDS Church or for that matter any church and donations and when decided he did not like the way things were run, then he could go get all is donations and tithings back when ever he wanted to. We should alert all churchs to get ready because everyone can now go get all the money they paid and get it back. Sounds like whats good for the Goose is good for he Gander. Who ever has left the LDS Church can now go get all their donations and offerings back. Sounds pretty cool. Did not think of it before.

fttc said...

Anon 2:44-- To what are you alluding? Was someone awarded the return of their tithes? Where and when? What did I miss?

Anonymous said...

I'm not an idiot anon I was making a JOKE! Lighten up!

Faithful Woman said...

anon 2:44

How many people of how many churches dump their entire lives into their church and then are kicked out with absolutely nothing? Not very #$% many.

Such institutions that would require such devotion and then be so ruthless are cults, not churches. Other laws apply there.

someone who cares said...

Well said, Faithful! Finally you have put into words the thoughts of many. Thank you.

I am wondering about the original thread topic? Who saw him,when ,where,for how long and do you have pics? Why is everyone avoiding this so well?

Anonymous said...

As an outsider I can't help but wonder why an incident of Jeffs being seen ANYWHERE isn't immediately reported to authorities so he can be taken into custody. He IS a fugitive from justice.

The sooner he is apprehended the sooner a newly elected, not self appointed leader can assume a role in assisting the reuniting of families and ensuring that peace instead of confusion is commonplace in the community. It will not happen as long as Jeffs is on the run. His constant and repeated escape of the law is why you and your way of life remains a big news item in the rest of the United States. Honestly, do you like the publicity? If your answer is no, help get that rascal behind bars as soon as possible. If you do that then you can pay your taxes and get your homes back into custody and bring your loved ones back home.

rcn

Anonymous said...

I love the publicity, just think maybe with all the news, the polygs will take over the world.

And of course, no one saw anyone, they just heard report. WJ is no dummy

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

As an outsider I can't help but wonder why an incident of Jeffs being seen ANYWHERE isn't immediately reported to authorities so he can be taken into custody. He IS a fugitive from justice.


Just ask the Mesquite Nevada police what happened a few weeks ago when Warren was spotted in town and maybe you will understand why he hasn't been caught.

Anonymous said...

Someone spoke of Margaret Cook cheating on her husband. IF this is the case, then KUDOS to her because if the FLDS community believes in polyamory, then a woman is allowed multiple husbands just as much as a man is allowed multiple wives.

So if a man in CC can screw around with more than one woman, then the women can also screw around with more than one man. TIT FOR TAT. Afterall, it is America and women have rights too, you know.

Anonymous said...

Margaret and Carolyn are admirable ladies, like Faithful Woman said, and they should be appreciated for their courage and the effort they put forth to help the beneficiaries of the UEP.

What they are doing is a thankless job, but these two women deserve to be thanked.

It takes great courage for a woman raised in the FLDS to speak out and stand up for what is right.

Thank goodness there are women like Margaret, Carolyn and "Faithful Woman" who are fighting the battle for women's rights in Colorado City.

Women like these should be admired.

Anonymous said...

Tell us what happened in Mesquite...

Anonymous said...

The only mesquite I know about are growing along the roads between Eldorado and everywhere else. Of course i didn't include Mesquite, TX, a surburb of Dallas.

Tell us, was there a bribe, a shoot out, a translation of the prophet, who left his earthly attendents behind as he was taken from earth to establish his extra-terresterial planetoid. If he did, is anyone left at YFZ? If so, why?

If you have an explanation that all we simple people can understand I would appreciate the input.

rcn

Anonymous said...

So still no one can tell me why the FLDS don't leave the awful country of American if they are so unhappy with it. It's as if my posts are invisible.

Anonymous said...

Land of the free, home of the brave. Like as if they are NOT glad to be in America. They are! They just feel like the state of AZ and UT are out to get them. And they are moving to TX and Colo. So they are moving in the right direction.

Sound like to me you have an agenda!

Don't forget the FLDS don't post, they just read and think, that is IF they have a computer or Internet access.

Anonymous said...

Just remember this, there is no prior or longstanding Mormon Polygamous history in Texas and very low tolerance toward people who flaunt disobedience to the law.

Tex's Opinion

ex creeker said...

I hope so Tex! I hope they nail them dirty b******'s to the wall!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 5/01/2006 5:17 PM said...

Land of the free, home of the brave. Like as if they are NOT glad to be in America. They are! They just feel like the state of AZ and UT are out to get them. And they are moving to TX and Colo. So they are moving in the right direction.

Sound like to me you have an agenda!

Don't forget the FLDS don't post, they just read and think, that is IF they have a computer or Internet access.


Last time I looked, Texas and Colorado (and South Dakota, Nevada, etc.) were also in America.

So what exactly are you trying to say here Anon?

Anonymous said...

There was nothing sinister or exciting about Warren being sited in Mequite. He was sited. It was reported to the police. The police screwed up with a breakdown in communication and Warren got away.

Same song, second verse.

So, that makes me wonder if law enforcement REALLY wants to have to deal with wacko Warren and a Waco scare, or if a story of police stupidity is a better "cop out"

Anonymous said...

I understand that WJ is an eletronics geek. It may be he who heard the appeal for assistance on his own police "scanner" and caused the communications malfunction, if that indeed was the problem.

Otherwise, it might have been that if he were spotted and the police communications station delayed sending the message, and only a limited number of patrol cars were available, they might have been involved in answering another call and couldn't answer the WJ call.

Contact via satelite telephone and envolvement of the entire community emergency services plus state and federal authorities may be required to bring him in to custody. I strongly suspect that he has someone among his devotees scanning police frequencies at all times. I too suspect that any vehicle in which he travels is armor plated, with flat-poof tires and an extremely powerful engine, can operate on nearly any terrain, and drivers who have been trained in evasive driving techniques.

The guy's a pro. He knows that eventually he will be caught but in the meantime his intent is to require local state and federal authorities to waste their time on supposed "spottings" while he is holed up and the people whom he is to marry are instructed to meet him at a particular place, known only to the groom, the father of the bride and Jeff's goon squad. Messages are probably delivered by hand.

rcn

Anonymous said...

To all FLDS members...Open your eyes take a look into the real world. I know you are reading this. If you don't look into the real world it means you are full of pride. Life is what we make it. Have enough self respect to give it a try. Families are forever...
You all think we are just trying to bring Warren Jeffs down the truth is We are sick of all the child crimes. I was raped as a child my mom, and a couple of my friends. I didn't even realize it was wrong because I was supposed to follow my priesthood head. Don't punish yourselves. Get help you don't even have to go to the law if you don't want to there is many of us that would be willing to do it without the attention of the media... Remember some of us do care...Spread the word...

mugwump said...

Read previous post. It is from one of you.

onthestreet said...

Anonymous said (5/01/2006 2:40 PM):

So still no one can tell me why the FLDS don't leave the awful country of American if they are so unhappy with it. It's as if my posts are invisible.


STREET’s Reply: That’s just the thing. The FLDS faithful are the happiest of all people on this planet. I am personal witness to the fact, with 10,000 others, and the billions of the host of heaven. Yes, heaven is our witness. So you’re right, “no one can tell you”, because no one knows the truth. Americans are generally quite miserable and unhappy themselves. They voice it daily in the newspapers, with the daily crime taking place all around them and within their own houses, with the domestic violence and divorce rate throught the ceiling, while the FLDS don’t even divorce when there’s a divorce, but continue on faithful.

Americans even voice their unhappiness enmass at the polls (by NOT voting), and those who do prove very unhappy by voting in the other party the very next election. So, all they get from one election cycle to the next is a yo yo government, back and forth, God’s ministers, because they get the very government they deserve. Every political issue under the sun has Americans up in arms, and at a loss of what to do. Therefore, you are at war, both domestic and abroad, until the full consumption decreed in the heavens.

Meanwhile, the FLDS expand from state to state, not abroad, because they are the very people who KNOW this this is NOT “the awful country” that you describe and create for yourselves, but in fact the choicest land above all other lands, because they create that condition themselves.

There, someone told you, and yet you will continue to be ignored, as if you were invisible, for God says: “I have a controvercy with the nations of the earth” (Jeremiah 25):

29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

onthestreet said...

Anonymous said (5/01/2006 8:47 PM):
Just remember this, there is no prior or longstanding Mormon Polygamous history in Texas and very low tolerance toward people who flaunt disobedience to the law. Tex's Opinion


STREET’s Reply: That’s just it, Texxy: The rage and fire of gross public opinion, the very thing that crucified your Lord. And why? Because it is the people themselves, and their lawmakers, who flaunt the law and defy God and His Word, and cast him out of their schools, and rule against him and his “Commandments” in public places, and legislate against their churches. Why the rash of church burnings in America? So that the world-church can take root. So you’re in for a real treat, 666 style.

It is God who has very little tolerance left, and His judgement is come. This is why the wars, the plagues, the bird-flue, mad-cow disease, the pollution of your air and water, the altering of your food-supply, the gouging of your fuel prices, the destruction of your means of transportation and delivery systems, the flooding of entire cities (so far, only Naulins and the Asian tsunami stand out, yet last year saw more hurricanes than any other time in history. It is coming, it is now, and why? Because you flaunt disobedience to the law, while proclaiming your “intolerance”.


Explain these Scriptures, please - The Christian Message Boards... (1 Peter 4:17,18, KJV). IP: Logged. ... The nations are angry with God and He responds with wrath; those that destroy the earth are themselves destroyed. ...
search.viafamily.com/bbs/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=findthread& forum=Forum1&number=1&thisthre...


The Book of Revelation... this is not explicitly stated in the text (as translated in the KJV) could be ... The nations are angry, and the time of the dead has come, that they should be ...
www.newstarthealthcare.com/ articles/biblestudies/revnotes.htm


Revelation 11 & 12in the KJV Companion Study Bible done by Bullinger, the notes say this ... it doesn't matter if the nations are angry or not, they will still bow to the ...
carveinc.tripod.com/id13.html


"The Beast Reawakens: Facism's Resurgence...": A BOOK REVIEW ...Listen to The Nations Are Angry. I believe that there will be a false ... recommend (Click on the Book cover) The Companion Bible: King James Version (KJV), ...www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3881574e0669.htm

onthestreet said...

Rev. 11:18 - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

mugwump said...

5/1 2:40 PM

If they don't want to see it, it is invisible to them, like The Grace of God.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was a part of the party that crucified Jesus, who is MY LORD. On the cross he said, "Father forgive them for they know what they do." He uttered those words in my behalf. I am forgiven so I don't have to jump and run just because some egomaniacal jerk can cheat family and friends out of their livlihood, sodomize their little boys and not only personally rape, but put his seal of approval in assisting other perverts in raping little girls. My what a fine profit you have. A disgrace to the human race and especially to those to whom he has charged himself as their intersessor in the pathway to "his" heaven. God forbid.

Tex's Opinion

Anonymous said...

hmmm... let me see

in 1953 the government failed miserably to break up a small band of religious zealots

now more than 50 years later they're 20 fold larger?
whatcha gonna do?

How about?....

> take control of their Trust
> deplete their community assets
> take over the schools
> render the corrupt police useless
> decrease their access to good legal defense
> alienate splitter groups and factions of power from within
> place (kick out) as many kids into the mainstream as possible
> increase exposure of the crimes of the wrong doers
> quietly remove many husbands from their families
> forces others out of their homes
> move as many women and children out of the CC as possible
> move them to another state where religious fanaticism is less tolerated
> build them a community in which to live
> gain as much national publicity as possible (preferably negative)

all in thanks to your dearest leader uncle warren

when comes to helping out the anti-polyg movement warren makes Flora and TAP look like ... well ... amateurs
the AG says it could cost "millions/billions" to fix .... warren says "non-sense"

feds don't WANT to catch him... he's DOING their job

when he does get caught,
he'll sing like a temple full of canaries
when he's done,
they'll send on his way
...probably take all the money he's stashed and move to a place like Thailand
where he can have all the sex with children his heart can desire

silly people you are...

keep sweet eldorado
stg

PS:hey Streety... have you paid your taxes?

onthestreet said...

America is paying an awful price, "until the consumption decreed upon all nations", says the Lord (Is. 10):

6 - I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Anonymous said...

Street, your life must be full of dullness.

You only have to mention gloom and doom once a day, not post after post.

Who is HIM, Warren? Is he going to take the spoil, take the prey and tread them down.

Sound like Warren.

Just asking.

Anonymous said...

Street...You did not tell me why you don't move out of the US if you all hate it so much. You just rambled on about stuff that has nothing to do with the question.

As far as voting goes..I for one do vote and I have voted many times for sexual predator laws...to make them more harsh for people like Warren. And I also vote because it's a FREEDOM that we have in the US. Sorry you probably don't know what FREEDOM means if you love Warren so much. Look the word up. It may help you in the future.

As far as you staying in the US and hting the media, the taxes, the laws..you pretty much hate anything about the country I still don't understand why you all would stick around. Why don't you pick a big spot of desert in Africa some where and build your temple there? Give the rest of us a break and cleanse out our country of a lot of pedophiles.

That would be awesome. The less pedophiles here the better for us PROUD AMERICANS that love their country for the FREEDOMS we are given. (Too bad all the FLDS kids don't really know what freedom is either. That would be FREEDOM to ride a bike, FREEDOM to play some ball, FREEDOM to pick a husband or wife..oh boy I could go on and on)

Anonymous said...

street..You don't have divorces there because no one is legally married. And even if they were, you can 't tell me that being re-assigned to another husband makes anyone happy when it is not their choice. If you all were legally married then seems you may even have a higher divorce rate than the rest of the US.

One last thing....You say most Americans are unhappy. First I find that to be totally false, but if some aren't happy it's probably because they are tired of moochers like the FLDS that take our taxes for food stamps and to support their families without ever giving back.

Anonymous said...

I've seen variations of the below text on MySpace. It wasn't written specifically about this problem, but it struck me as a fairly accurate description of how impossible it is to interact with an emotional abuser. (Damned if you do, damned if you don't.)
If you argue with him, he says you're stubborn.
If you're quiet, he argues with you anyway.
If you call him, he says you're needy and clingy.
If he calls you, he thinks you should be grateful.
If you don't act like you love him, he'll try to win you over.
If you tell him you love him, he takes advantage of you.
If you dress sexy, he says you're a slut.
If you don't dress nice, he says you look bad.
When you don't sleep with him, he says you don't love him.
If you do sleep with him, he only does it the way he likes it.
If you tell him your problems, he says you're bothering him,
If you don't, he says you don't trust him.
If you try to bring up a problem, he says you're bitching.
If he brings up a problem, he yells.
If you break a promise, you "can't be trusted".
If he breaks it, it's because "he had to".
If you cheat, he wants to punish you by locking you up or beating you.
If he cheats, he expects to be given another chance.

Anonymous said...

I don't need to add a thing. Five of the last six posts have cleaned street's plow, but good. The other post was street's nonsense. Of course where he travels the plow will just get filty again. That is his and WJ's nature, to be mired in filth.

Anonymous said...

Americas Most Wanted TV show to feature Warren Jeffs. Yes Warren Jeffs will be featured on nationwide TV, he's made the big time for crooks, the story of his crimes.

Show to be broadcast 6 May 2006.

http://www.amw.com/show_archive/tv_detail.cfm?currentDate=2006-05-06

John Walsh busted polygamist Brian David Mitchell, now he's going to get ya Warren!

Yes John Walsh likes to bust polygamists, here's story about where he rescued a then 14 year old from plural marriage, from article: "Prosecutors say Mitchell made Smart a plural wife. She was found in March 2003 in Sandy, UT"

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=247064

rumor-has-it said...

This is a LITTLE different. None of those guys had the support and networks that Warren Jeffs has.

onthestreet said...

Well, speaking of support and networks, and the treatment of women: Lead them up, not down. Protect them, not destroy them, in your homes, in your beds. That is man’s very charge with a woman, the weaker sex, from the beginning. First, she must be legally given him by the Lord, as Eve was in the beginning, not according to man’s law, but according to God’s law. Second, what did He tell man, and this was to be for all men so endowed by God’s placement in marriage? “Multiply and replenish the earth (NOT abort it or contracieve it), and subdue it (Gen. 1:28). Subdue what? The earth, the body, the physical element, giving the spiritual union absolute control over the physical. Do you believe your Christian Bible, or are you anti-Christ?

The FLDS Prophet fulfills that charge supremely, as the world can plainly see, giving spiritual unions the ascendency over the physical, and giving of life abundantly to replenish, not the popular American Way, the Satanic Way, of taking life and avoiding it, and pushing it aside as a thing of naught. He fulfills it supremently, leading them up not down, protecting them not destroying them, as thousands of women testify of him today, and rally around him without wavering. He is the only man on this earth who separates men from their women and children for cause, and sees them support him in it, and love him all the more, and acknowledge his justice and goodness in doing so. No other man on this earth has such love and unrefutable testimony and proof of his authority and legitimacy.

That is an honest man, an honest women, who can face that and acknowledge its legitimacy, for “Narrow is the way that leads to life eternal, and few there be that find it”, says the Lord. There is the elite of the Lord, the harvest of the earth. Warren is the Father of the people, the Most Wanted, and therefore good, for “there in none good but the Father”, which the whole world has rejected, says the Lord (Rev. 12:9). We are his seed, the very fruit of his loins. Why do we say: “THY” will be done on earth, as it is in heaven”? Because we come from his THIGH and his THOUGHT.

I will explain this in another post. This is long enough for brevity’s sake, yes? God bless you all in your own thoughts and deliberations, I can only pray.

Anonymous said...

You FLDS folks are absolutely nuts, and that's perfectly fine if you choose do to so. HOWEVER when you abuse and molest children, it is up to the goverment to protect them. Don't white wash it as anything else other than abuse when a 12,13 or 14 year old girl is forced to marry an older man.

Take the blinders off your eyes-you can quote scriptures until the cows come home. When you hurt a child-you go against God's will and nothing you can say can defend that.

I hope they catch Warren Jeffs and every single other nut bag out there. I hope they are all put on trial and they spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail thinking about the pain they have caused. Texas better clena house!

Anonymous said...

Street:

First of all "arranged marriage" is not god's law
it's man's law
not the bible nor the bom
you guys made that one up in the 1950's

Second, didn't you read my post above?
warren's not trying to save the flds
he's trying to destroy them

you don't need to look up to heavens for all your answers
god put them ... right in front of your nose

keep sweet eldorado
stg

Anonymous said...

Warren Jeffs is the very difinition of the Anti-Christ.

Anonymous said...

Street, that's a lie where you said "He is the only man on this earth who separates men from their women and children for cause, and sees them support him in it, and love him all the more, and acknowledge his justice and goodness in doing so."

That is so typical of cultish behavior. History is repeating itself. Every major religion gets a child-!@#$%^&* (that profanity interprets into molestor). This child molestor, to cover his sins, becomes so holy that he deceives people and draws a cult after him. It's not just limited to Warren. It's how cults work.

onthestreet said...

Anonymous (STG) said.
Street: 5/08/2006 3:09 PM

First of all "arranged marriage" is not god's law
it's man's law
not the bible nor the bom
you guys made that one up in the 1950's

REPLY: “And the Lord BROUGHT the woman to Adam (PLACEMENT).
“And Abraham said to his servant: Take no wife for my son Isaac, but go to my kin to find him a wife (PLACEMENT). You see, IN THE BIBLE, and you will find that ALL the marriages of the saints were so inspired, PLACEMENTS of God. If marriage is not placed by Him, then marriage is not of God. Isn’t marriage of God?


Second, didn't you read my post above?
warren's not trying to save the flds
he's trying to destroy them

REPLY: “I came not to bring peace, but a sword, to set family against family, etc. IN THE BIBLE.

you don't need to look up to heavens for all your answers
god put them ... right in front of your nose

REPLY: “Look to God in all things”. IN THE BIBLE.

onthestreet said...

Anonymous said (5/08/2006 7:11 PM):

Street, that's a lie where you said "He is the only man on this earth who separates men from their women and children for cause, and sees them support him in it, and love him all the more, and acknowledge his justice and goodness in doing so." That is so typical of cultish behavior. History is repeating itself. Every major religion gets a child-!@#$%^&* (that profanity interprets into molestor). This child molestor, to cover his sins, becomes so holy that he deceives people and draws a cult after him. It's not just limited to Warren. It's how cults work.


STREET’s Reply: Well now, is it “A LIE”, as you said, or “HOW CULTS WORK”, as you also said, in the same breath. It is either THE TRUTH, and HOW CULTS WORK, or A LIE like you said, and therefore not cultish as pertaining to the FLDS Church. See your folly? Everyone else does.

onthestreet said...

Anonymous Cont (5/08/2006 8:52 PM):

This child molestor, to cover his sins, becomes so holy that he deceives people and draws a cult after him. It's not just limited to Warren. It's how cults work.


STREET's Reply: What is the very word that the Jews used to accuse Jesus Christ? "A DECEIVER", "he deceives the people", just as you just now said of the man who does the very same things that Christ did, including having many women around him, even in his home, directing his wives Mary and Martha over domestic matters, as every good husband should do.

What else? You Lord said, "Let the little children come unto me", just as His Prophet says. Does that make Christ a child molester, because he wanted little children?

What else? You Lord was in the temple, "being about my Father's work" at what age? AGE TWELVE, THE SAME AGE THAT MARY THE MOTHER OF GOD WAS BETROTHED, according the the Jewish Law, the law of the land, the Bat-Mitzvah, AGE 12.

What else? So holy that he deceives people? Since when does holiness, or any attempt at it, deceive. It is the very opposite that deceives. Everyone knows that.

What else? That he draws a "cult" after him? What is wrong with culture? Cult is the abbreviation of culture. It is the slaying of 1.5 million children every year in your beloved America that is the MOST ANTI-CULTURE, and ANTI-CHRIST, the ultimate CHILD-MOLESTATION, in the name of WOMEN'S CHOICE.

Yah, go figure! Continue to justify your crimes, and watch the Hand of God continue to be made manifest.

mugwump said...

Fundamentally Lie Dominated Society:(FLDS)

How grand your deliverance would be if you would only look around you, observe small town America. On-the-Street and other defenders of the perverted behavior of FLDS Priesthod, led by WJ want you to believe that no one else has high values but you. They teach that they are your only hope for life and life after death. They lie to you. They lie to you with no remorse because it is profitable for them to do so. How is it profitable? Can't they, at a moments notice kick your father, husband or brother out of your household and send him to repent from afar?

When you married your husband it was for time and eternity. If that is so why didn't you follow him, because in God's eyes he's your husband, not the man who currently occupies his place in your bed. Where is any security? You are held in virtual slavery.

Do you have the right to choose whom you marry, where you will live, where you will shop, where you will attend church services, send children to school, determine that your family is yours. Yours and your husbands. No one else is allowed to break that bond of love and fellowship brought together when a man and woman really love each other, know each other's hopes, dreams, desires, goals.

You live as if you are the end product of an assembly line. You are all stamped out of the same material and are fit together using the same mold. Where is your individuality? Where is your freedom? How have you been able to grow to become the maximum person that you can become? If you are all just alike you have no freedom, you have no hope, you only experience fear of what the priesthood can force you to do.

In 1860-1865 America went through a Civil War that for all time established that slavery was no longer to be tolerated in this country. You are slaves. The FBI wants to free you by capturing Warren Jeffs and putting him on trial. If he is proven innocent he will be turned free. If he is found guilty, he will suffer punishment.

If you are tired of being victims turn on your masters, tell them NO and run them out of your homes. If you don't take control of your lives you can never expect to experience true freedom.

onthestreet said...

When you married your husband it was for time and eternity. If that is so why didn't you follow him, because in God's eyes he's your husband, not the man who currently occupies his place in your bed. Where is any security? You are held in virtual slavery.

STREET's Reply: Ahh, for time and all eternity, "ON CONDITION OF YOUR FAITHFULNESS", saith the Lord. He Himself said that, and also: "If ye do not what I say, ye have no promise".

So much you don't know, Mudswamp, so much!

Anonymous said...

Street said
Well now, is it “A LIE”, as you said, or “HOW CULTS WORK”, as you also said, in the same breath. It is either THE TRUTH, and HOW CULTS WORK, or A LIE like you said, and therefore not cultish as pertaining to the FLDS Church. See your folly? Everyone else does.

If A is true and B is false unless B is not A when A and B are not A not B then B and A are not B and A.

See the folly? Everyone else does.

Anonymous said...

When will you learn?
Street is not a defender of Warren or the FLDS. He is just here to play. He is baiting you and you keep biting. He is a master at it. He is a master baiter.

Anonymous said...

STREET!!!
Have you confessed to Warren about this, er, little problem of yours?

mugwump said...

I know he is the type of baiter you described and loves to attempt to show a superior knowledge related to any subject known to man, but he's a looser. An extremely pathetic figure who sees his little world falling down around his little ears. His shout of defiance as he goes down in flames is YOU LIE. Yeah, Right. Get a life.

Enjoy your Fundamentally Lie Dominated Society (FLDS)

Hatched as a Lie
Sustained as a Lie
Supported as a Lie
Led by a Liar
Governed by Lies
Punished by Lies
Divided by Lies
Defended by Lies
Hope Sustained by and destroyed by a Lie
Advance to Celestial state a Lie
Salvation solely by works - a Lie
Prophet equates with God - a Lie
Women dependent on men for salvation - A LIE

Faithful Woman said...

anon 5-5 12:07pm

Oh that was rich.

Faithful Woman said...

Hey Muggy

Don't go overboard there. Just because your religion doesn't believe all of those doesn't actualy make them all lies.

For my sake, lets agree to disagree.

mugwump said...

Okay, that's the Christian approach. I won't promise not to keep sharing God's Love with you though.

Anonymous said...

Streets only reason for posting here is to see if he can get under someones skin enough to reply to his nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Lets just ignore him then.

No one reply to On the Street and maybe he will just get disillusionsed and leave.

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea but I think that there are too many people on this blog that are willing to take his bait.

onthestreet said...

Anonymous said...
STREET!!!
Have you confessed to Warren about this, er, little problem of yours?
5/09/2006 1:54 PM

STREET's Reply (tongue in cheek): You dogs are an embarassment to society.

onthestreet said...

Hatched as a Lie
Sustained as a Lie
Supported as a Lie
Led by a Liar
Governed by Lies
Punished by Lies
Divided by Lies
Defended by Lies
Hope Sustained by and destroyed by a Lie
Advance to Celestial state a Lie
Salvation solely by works - a Lie
Prophet equates with God - a Lie
Women dependent on men for salvation - A LIE 5/09/2006 2:56 PM


STREET's Reply: Ahh, and now perpute it, and what do you get (spelling LIES backwards)? SEAL. See, your very lies are in fact TRUTHS, and the very thing that SEALS children and their mothers to their fathers, and the fathers to the angels and to the gods, linking the entire family of the faithful, back to GOD.

onthestreet said...

ANONYMOUS Said (5/05/2006 10:53 AM

That would be awesome. The less pedophiles here the better for us PROUD AMERICANS that love their country for the FREEDOMS we are given. (Too bad all the FLDS kids don't really know what freedom is either. That would be FREEDOM to ride a bike, FREEDOM to play some ball, FREEDOM to pick a husband or wife..oh boy I could go on and on)


STREET's Reply: Ahh yes, your freedom! Freedom to SLAY, to MURDER 1.5 MILLION CHILDREN every year, and call it freedom, women's rights. Great country that you have created for yourselves, and tis not the saints that will be leaving it anytime soon, for God Himself is now sweeping it clean, and "the Lord will rule the earth with His saints for a thousand years" (Rev. 20:6).

Anonymous said...

Just go shopping anywhere such as Costco and Walmart, and you will see lots of young mothers with children. These aren't FLDS. I'm sorry, but not everyone on earth does abortion. If they did, why the violence at abortion clinics?

Anonymous said...

Street has never had a leg to stand on in any of his arguments. A leg to stand on would only get in the way of his master baiting.

Anonymous said...

A seal is someting placed over a leak to prevent air from escaping. Since you are so full of hot air I recommend not sealing your hampered little brain. Let it spew forth hot air, foul odor and au du bologna.

Paragraph after paragraph of cutsie retorts do not an intellectual make.

I was sealed by the Lamb of God when my name was written in the "Lambs Book of Life." Only Christ can open those seals and reveal it's content.

Seals you make reference to are superficial, made up by man wanting to play at being god. Without repentance, his name will not be included in the aforementioned book of books.

Anonymous said...

What a bonehead. LIES spelled backwards is s-e-i-l, which isn't in my Websters.

Street, you make less sense with every post.

LTG

onthestreet said...

Ahh, you didn't know. Sit down, my little pupil, and I shall instruct thee. In the Hebrew, the vowels are interchangable...no matter what vowel you use, you get similar but different meaning. No, not the same, but similar, more depth into concepts of truth. Indeed, oftentimes vowels aren't used at all.

Thus, seal and seil are of the same stripe.

Now, nappy nappy.

onthestreet said...

Or...you can eliminate the vowels altogether. You still have the Samech and the Lamed, see?

onthestreet said...

When you people finally wake up, then I can greet you with "wakey wakey, eggs and bakey".

Anonymous said...

Anyone think street is an experiment at some university in artificial intelligence? Just feed this computer all the doctrine of the religion and see how it tries to justify the religion.

Naw, even a computer experiment in A.I. would do a better and more consistent job than Street does.

Anonymous said...

5/17 7:45 PM

You might be on to something! The one problem I have found with your theory is that yes, he is absolutely artificial, but totally without intelligence.

Margaret Cooke said...

What an interesting way of communicating. My first time on a blog. In the past this has not been one of the things I have chosen to spend my time on. However, it stuck my interest in that I received phone calls letting me know that anonymous people have been posting things about me, and others that I love. Out of sheer curiosity I gave a little time to looking at your blog. It then compelled me to add a comment.
What a revelation. I lived in the WORK aka FLDS church for the first 34 years of my life and would like to say it does not seem that things have changed much when it comes to lies, prejudice, lack of respect and indignant self righteousness. I am Margaret Olds Cooke. Because of the lies and abuses I suffered I have chosen a different place to live. It seems that low self esteem people partake in underhanded blasphemy. In such a closed society as CCA and Hildale the problem is rampant. Some have not much to do but obey the prophet blindly and mind other peoples business including talking lies and treating people like lesser of human beings. Others are wonderful people that live their lives as saints above all that crap. From my best estimation none of you know me or the truth of my life and great be the Lord that does. I am happy none of you are my eternal judge. I am doing God's work and that may not be your opinion but you are not my maker and I am obligated to live by the dictates of my own conscience and to decide what God wants for me. All of you that live or have lived in Colorado City, Hildale or any community associated with the WORK aka FLDS know the rumor mill is used as a means to deface and run out the people that are not accepted. If this is not evident to you then it stands to reason that you could be a participant in the conspiracies that are used against people. Lies and sexual lies in particular are so readily believed and spread making it impossible for the truth to stand. Then, after much pain and suffering, the honest in heart are compelled to leave. Even the ones that stay are wishing they could escape the hell others are putting them through. How sad. There is no honor in minding to the matters of another’s actions unless it is to stop the unlawful conduct and, or abuse of the innocent. If there is no crime then it only serves to hurt others and create what they think makes themselves look better. Such actions hurt those that create, perpetuate, consecrate or are on the receiving end of such lies. What a shame to hurt another for no reason, Innocent people are hurt because someone takes something they hear or sees, tells someone else their own interpretation and then another person does the same, and soon people are creating huge stories and innocent people are severely hurt. Why not let the lies be dead? Live with your maker, with your own actions or face the inevitable which was said by Jesus. "Judge not that ye be not judged". Who here is without sin let him cast the first stone. Where is the pure love of Christ that we should have for our brothers and sisters? Is all the pain and hurt being caused by this worth it? There is a just God, as I believe and none of us are without faults or sins. This life is for our advancement why would we lower ourselves to regression. We were born with the knowledge of good and evil and I believe to look for the good and stand not for the evil.
My work with the UEP is a calling from God. My personal life is not known to any of you, as I have never been one to talk about sacred things and all you say is lies. I have never broken the law and abused minors or others like seems to be the consensus about polygamist communities. I have witnessed abuses, but polygamy in and of itself is not the abuse. People hungry for power cause the abuse and those abuses are done by people all over the world. It should not be allowed no matter where it happens. I believe in freedom of religion and will fight for my right to believe any religious lifestyle I choose. If people are living polygamy as consenting adult with free agency and are not imposing those beliefs on the innocent then more power to it. I know that I was told it was that lifestyle or be damned. That is abuse. That is oppression and emotional abuse. Little children grow up thinking they HAVE to do it and they are unable to make choices without great guilt. They are crippled in making choices for themselves so they comply. Having been raised in the Work aka FLDS, I know the pressure of doing what someone else thought was "right" for me and I did it out of fear and ignorance. My fear, God would punish me with eternal damnation if I did not comply. From the time I was a small child I knew nothing but obedience to my elders. I dared not question. I was not taught with love and peace but governed by fear. This is not to demean the roll of my parents; it was a society and culture problem that even my parents were under. Now I know the wonderful peace that surrounds me when I am able to listen to the still small voice and God's love to guide me through every second of my life. I know that until you experience it and get over the fears that guide you, mental pain and suffering dictate your actions in the name of God. Oh how I wish all from there could experience the relief of going directly to heaven for your guidance. If you believe in Joseph Smith's testimony, and I am not saying I do, then he went to God himself and asked. What a wonderful concept no matter if the LDS or FLDS are the only true church, which I choose to think ridiculous, no matter we can all have the same privilege Joseph had.

As for Lester Cooke, I feel to tell you what I KNOW of him because of my personal experiences with him. He is a wonderful father and person. The harsh actions against him because of the lies taken to discredit him are life altering experiences. What a special spirit he is to have suffered those things and not became the abuser. Truly a wonderful human being. Let any of you come forth with your accusations against him and I will show you how little you know. Lester Cooke was not even in Colorado City when I still lived there and age makes no difference in a relationship unless it is with underage people. Polygamy has done more bizarre marriages than me being older than him. We were adults that chose not to live by other peoples dictations. Is it OK for the "PROPHET" to order under age marriages for young women to old men? NO!!! Get the facts straight or say nothing. None of you know anything about his life or mine, and are ignorant. People who speak against others but choose not to use their name are possibly hiding something about their own life. Seems reasonable to assume that stable minded people don't choose gossip and such. They choose to pass it by. If man/women have an issue with someone they should go directly to that person and work it out and keep out of the low class habit of talking about others behind their back.

The real issues here are not me or him, but the people being abused without even knowing it and the blind way they abuse others because they are told to. I know of many people in CCA and Hildale that would never abuse anyone. I have met some of the best people in the world while living down there and I have also seen the seriousness of the abuses that are hidden in the undercurrent of the communities. I choose not to judge even Warren Jeffs who I have heard so many horrible things about. How do I know what he does? Am I his maker? NO!! Let him face his maker and I will do the same. I am doing the things I feel are right with regard to the UEP and believe that God was in charge when the UEP trust was taken out of Warren's hands. I was asked to accept the position with the UEP trust and feel it is an opportunity to help the people that I love even at the expense of what they may think of me.
May all of you find peace and love within your hearts and God be with you all.

Love
Margaret Olds Cooke

mugwump said...

Margaret Olds Cooke

I applaud your courage and your willingness to take upon yourself a responsability that few within the community of the FLDS would be capable of doing. You are a brave lady.

Your compassion for those who are enslaved to a system does not fall on deaf ears. There are those who need to hear testimony like yours so that they can begin to understand that they too have options.

My prayer for FLDS is that Warren Jeffs is quickly apprehended, and that it be away from any residential area where he can use those who fear him so much as a human shield. I believe that he is that cowardly. I am glad I do not have to judge him. He will stand before the Throne of Jesus and there be confronted by and have to confess his own sins, of which I am sure there are many. "let you who is without sin cast the first stone." He has cast many stones and hurt many people.

God bless you in your work to heal and repair a broken society.